The Glaze Detail is our most popular Detailing package. It is designed to improve the overall appearance and protection of your vehicle, leaving it with a deep glossy and slick finish.
- Brake callipers & alloy wheel faces, backs and inners are cleaned with acid free wheel gel
- Wheel arches & tyres are scrubbed and cleaned with
citrus based degreaser
- Door/boot shuts are thoroughly cleaned and rinsed
- Soak car in snow foam and high pressure rise to remove
- Safe wash using two buckets method & sheep skin wash mitt
- Tar Remover to remove bonded contaminants
- Iron X to remove any contaminants on the body work
- Clay bared
- Rise the vehicle
- Blow dry & towel dry
- The paintwork is then Glazed with a Dual Action Polisher
- Wax, acrylic sealant or ceramic coating is applied
- Faces of wheels waxed
- Autoglym Tyre Dressing Applied
- Exhaust tips cleaned polished and protected
INTERIOR – £30
The car receives our multi-stage wash process, including a full clay to remove all bonded contaminates such as tar and tree sap which will leave the paint smooth and contaminate free.
A Glaze polish is then applied by a ‘Dual Action’ polisher, whilst adding gloss and depth, leaving a perfect surface for the protection to be applied.
For the final stage, protection will be applied including. wax, acrylic sealant or ceramic coating. The type of protection will have been discussed with you prior to the detail, to ensure the product selected best suits you and the vehicle’s needs.
Maximum Glaze Detailing time – 6 hours